Fiduciary Fitness Program
How is the health of your retirement plan? The Fiduciary Fitness ProgramTM (FFP) is an independent compliance tool to not only measure the health of your retirement plan but also as a means to identify potential weaknesses in your plan and remedy through education, diligence, and process. The goals of the program are to:
• Identify plan fiduciaries and understand the extent of their specific responsibilities
• Attempt to comply with ERISA 404a and 404c
• Document the hiring process for service providers and other vendors
• Identify parties in interest to the plan and take steps to monitor transactions
• Understand major exemptions under ERISA that permits transactions with parties in interest
• Review plan documents in light of current plan operations and make necessary updates
• Comply with reporting and disclosure requirements
• Ensure that individuals are properly bonded and covered by liability insurance and more
The diagnostic aspect of the FFP ensures that everything is in order for safe and secure operation.
The Fiduciary Plan Review provides education, documentation and plan metrics to meet fiduciary responsibilities and improve operational efficiency. Additionally, we provide a virtual filing cabinet called the Fiduciary Briefcase to securely organize documents pertaining to your 401(k).
Log in to your Fiduciary Briefcase below.